- 1 Your iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo?Problem Fixed
Your iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo?Problem Fixed
Hey folks, I hope that you are all must be doing well. Today we have another one of a big problem related to iPhone. There are many iPhone users who are facing this problem that their iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo. How to fix this issue? Is this issue related to the hardware problem of iPhone or just a software issue? If you are also facing this issue then you are at the place. Here you’ll get the solution. Your problem will be solved by reading this article. These are the things that we are going to discuss step by step in this article.
- Why did iPhone stick on Apple Logo?
- [Fast Solution] Fixed iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo using forced Restart iPhone
- [Safe Solution] Fixed iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo without losing data
- [Strong Solution] Fixed iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo using DFU Mode
Why did iPhone stick on Apple logo?
The First thing that we should know why iPhone stuck on apple logo? I will tell you why your iPhone Stuck on Apple logo? Why is this happening among large amounts of iPhone users? These are the common instances when you see that your iPhone has stuck on Apple Logo.
- Your iPhone Stuck while you are upgrading your IOS version to 11
- Your iPhone Stuck after jailbreaking
- Your iPhone Stuck after restore iPhone using iTunes or iCloud
- Your iPhone Stuck while installing new updates or restore your iPhone regularly
Whenever your iPhone stuck on Apple Logo then it will let you go nowhere. You’ll be stuck there for a long time. if you want to get rid of this problem then you are in the right place. Check all the solutions given below.
[Fast Solution] Fixed iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo using forced Restart iPhone
Usually, you can solve this problem on your own if there is no hardware problem with your iPhone. this will not do anything harmful to your iPhone. follow the steps which are given below to solve your problem.
iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo using forced Restart [Fixed]:
- First, you have to turn off your iPhone
- Then press Home + Switch button at the same time
- Release both buttons when you see Apple logo pop up
- If you see that your iPhone start running normally after restarting then you have fixed your problem
iPhone 7 or 7 Plus stuck on Apple logo [Different Solution]:
The solution of iPhone and iPhone 7 Plus is different because its home is no longer a true button. Basically, we do here just one step which is to press switch + Volume Down button and then release the buttons when you see Apple logo pop up. Your issue will be solved.
If you still feel that your problem has not fixed then you can do the factory reset to your iPhone. It is strong and best method to fix this issue (iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo).
[Safe Solution] Fixed iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo without losing data
This is the safe solution because we use here dr. fone iPhone recovery software to solve our issues. This software is best at everything related to iPhone issues. The benefit of this software that it does not need you to restore your iPhone. You do not need to worry about the losing data while you are using this software. Now the question is raise that how to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo using dr. fone recovery software?
[Fixed] iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo using dr. fone Software:
First of all, you should have dr. fone recovery software. Then you just need to install that software.
- You should have functional cable.
- Connect your iPhone to Windows/Mac using functional cable.
- You’ll see dashboard on your screen of dr. fone.
- Just click on repair option.
- The different window will appear, you just need to click on the start button
- A new window will pop up on your screen. Just select your iPhone model and click on the download button
- Once the download is completed then dr. fone will start to repair your iPhone
- Then you’ll see that your iPhone which stuck on Apple Logo [fixed]. Then you can use your iPhone just like past
Congrats buddies. You just fixed your iPhone which stuck on Apple Logo. Your all iPhone data is safe just because of dr. fone Recovery Software.
[Strong Solution] Fixed iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo using DFU Mode:
Guys, this is strong method than previous methods which are discussed above. This method is risky because your data may lose. For this method, you just need iTunes software and functional cable. Follow the steps to fix your iPhone which is Stuck on Apple Logo.
- First of all, connect the functional cable with your iPhone and your operation system (Windows/Mac)
- Then press Switch + Home button at a time then after 10-second release switch button but keep pressed Home Button
- Then you’ll see a note as a pop up on your windows/Mac screen
- Then click on Ok button
- Then restore your iPhone using iTunes
- Your iPhone will be fixed by doing this
To make iPhone 7 or 7plus in DFU mode I have already discussed the method above in this article. Just read and do that step to make your iPhone 7 or 7 Plus into DFU mode.
Let’s wrap it Up:
we have covered many things in this article like if your iPhone Stuck on Apple logo then you can use above method to fix your issue. We see many methods. The methods that we discussed in this article are the best methods we have ever tried. We want you to try those methods if you are feeling the same issue with your iPhone.
One more thing doesn’t forget to share the knowledge to forwards. Always help others by sharing the knowledge. Sharing knowledge is caring. Share must because other people may able to get help using these methods.