Text messages play a very vital role in communicating with our friends and family. And some text messages can be very important for us, now what if these messages are deleted by mistake. Then how we can recover these messages. The answer to the question ‘How to recover deleted text messages on iPhone’ is that you can recover your messages by iCloud or by iTunes or by using some other techniques.
Once by mistake I deleted my messages and I was very worried for those messages, then I used iCloud backup service and it worked for me.
So, In this article, I will give you some easy and simple methods to recover your deleted messages. By following these methods you can easily recover deleted photos in your iPhone.
When you don’t have enough space on your phone and you want to install new apps on your iPhone, then you delete your old files, photos, and messages. And after some time when you need your old data, you begin to wonder why I have deleted all my stuff. Your files can be recovered by all these methods.
So let’s begin…
Methods to Recover Deleted Photos on Your iPhone
Here are the methods
- By using iCloud
- By using iTunes
- By using the Third Party App
- By Contacting Your Service Provider
- By using ApowerRescue
First Method: By Using iCloud
Apple provides backup service for its users by which they can restore their old files and other stuff and that service is known as iCloud
The point is that Apple changed things around and gave some new services to its users and introduced Messages in iCloud a couple of years ago. So when you enable this syncs messages on all of your devices which use the same Apple ID.
But there is a flaw in this service which is, you have to erase all your iPhone data if you want to recover your photos Tor that purpose you have to go to settings and then type your Name and then go to Manage Storage and at last go to the Backups
Here are the proper steps
- First Open the Settings app which is installed on your iPhone.
- Within your Settings, tap your name which would be displaying at the top of the screen.
- And then Tap the iCloud menu option from the list.
- Then Scroll down to check if the Messages toggle on your iPhone is enabled.
- If you’ve purchased a new device, or have restored/recover your current device, and believe you had Messages in iCloud turned on, the old conversations will appear once your iPhone is set up and when you’re signed in with your Apple ID.
Note that the last succesful iCloud backup time is availabe below the Back up now button
Second Method: By Using iTunes
Another way to recover your lost photos is by using iTunes. This is another way you can recover your deleted messages. iTunes Backup is another way to restore your lost photos.
All you need is just enable the sync option on iTunes. If you disable the automatic sync option on your iPhone, then backup couldn’t be created. Here are some steps that you can follow
- The first step is to Connect your iPhone to that PC whom you want to sync with. Then iTunes would be open automatically.
- After this, you will see iPhone appear on the screen, you just need to select it
- Now choose the option of ‘restore backup’
- By doing that All the data that you previously backed up will now replace the data on your phone. This process will take a few minutes. Then these would appear on your phone.
Third Method: By Using The Third Party App
If the above mention methods are not working then try this method this method may work for you. There are some third-party apps that can restore your deleted photos and messages like Enigma Recovery, Phone Rescue, Wondershare Doctor phone, Tenor share iPhone Data Recovery and iMyFone D-Back Data Recovery.
Fourth Method: Contact Your Service Provider
In some scenarios, you can recover/restore deleted text messages by contacting your mobile service provider. Sometimes they have access to a backup if it has not yet been overwritten or updated. If you badly need your old messages back then I would recommend you to contact them before trying to use a third-party app or some other source.
When you call the service provider, you should ask for technical support and then ask to speak to a representative of that service provider as there probably won’t be accurate menu lists to take you to the right department. When you are dealing with customer service representatives you should need to be polite and reasonable. They may not be able to help you in that regard, but they will be more likely to try and could find your old data if you are pleasant and appreciative of their efforts!
When you are dealing with customer service representatives you should need to be polite and reasonable. They may not be able to help you in that regard, but they will be more likely to try and could find your old data if you are pleasant and appreciative of their efforts!
Must Read: How to connect iPhone to TV in 2 Minutes
Fifth Method: By Using ApowerRescue
For those iPhone users who don’t want to use complicated, tough and sometimes unsuccessful data recovery through backups, using Apower Rescue is the best way to go. This software is called the “doctor” of Apple iOS devices because it has the ability to restore not just deleted text messages but other data also, such as photos, contacts, bookmarks, memos, call list, notes, videos reminders, and more. It can restore Contacts, Messages, Safari Bookmark, Calendar, Contacts, Reminders, Call history, Notes, and more from iPhone and iPad without the need for any sort of backups. Using ApowerRescue is pretty simple and very easy. Below are the steps to recover iPhone messages with this software.
Using ApowerRescue is pretty simple and very easy. Below are the steps to recover iPhone messages with this software.
- First, you have to download and install ApowerRescue on your computer or Laptop.
- Now Run ApowerRescue and Connect your iPhone to your computer or Laptop by using a USB cable.
- Then Choose “Messages” on the interface and click “Start Scan”.
- After that wait for a moment for ApowerRescue to scan your iPhone.
- And then Check “Messages” on the left side or choose the messages in the preview area. Then you have to Click on the “Recover to Computer” button to save the messages to your computer.
Also, Check out: How to Fix iMessage not Working on Mac
I hope these methods will help you in recovering your lost messages. Also, these techniques and methods are also helpful in restoring your lost photos, files, etc I hope you like this article. If you are facing difficulties regarding data loss, you can feel fee to contact us or you can comment in the comment section.