- 1 Honest Best App Cleaner for Mac Review: Features,Pros,Cons & Why Should You Buy it?
- 1.1 App Cleaner to the Rescue!!!
- 1.2 Is App Cleaner Available on iOS or Android?
- 1.3 Why Should You Use AppCleaner to Clean Your Mac from Useles Data?
- 1.4 How to Download and Install App Cleaner on Your System?
- 1.5 How to Use App Cleaner for Mac like a Pro!
- 1.6 How to Restore Deleted Files Using App Cleaner?
- 1.7 What is the difference between App Cleaner and App Cleaner Pro?
Honest Best App Cleaner for Mac Review: Features,Pros,Cons & Why Should You Buy it?
We all need apps; apps for communication, apps for entertainment, apps for viewing docs and the rest. Sometimes we need apps only once and twice and then we remove it.
Even after repeating the same process times and times again, the computer tires down and eventually gives us the message, “Internal Storage Full. Free some space.”
We remove apps, delete pictures, songs, videos and sometimes even applications.
But never really know if they are really removed? I have been there too…
App Cleaner to the Rescue!!!
The solution is simple: App Cleaner, of course! Available and easily reachable, App cleaner is an efficient and effective way to remove apps and unwanted data. Simply deleting or removing the app doesn’t do the trick.
Several of the file extensions including .dmg, .sfls, zip files and libraries remain hidden from view but become a burden on the hard drive. Simply said, the app cleaner removes the application along with its service files.
Is App Cleaner Available on iOS or Android?
So here is the thing, wherever there are applications, app cleaner would be required too. In Android and iOS, the app cleaner helps to remove data that are a burden to the memory and also slows down the phone.
Cleaning the android and iOS phones helps to increase the overall performance of the device. Several app cleaners for Android include Cache Cleaner, Clean Master, Go Speed and Power Clean.
On the other hand, the app cleaners for iOS include CleanMyPhone, iPhone Cleaner, Tenor Share and iCareFone.
Why Should You Use AppCleaner to Clean Your Mac from Useles Data?
MacBook needs app cleaner as much as any other device. Although the MacBook can be easily cleared by simply going to the menu and uninstalling the applications, however the problem of cache files remain. That is why app cleaner is the best option since it does 95% of the job. App cleaner has a number of features.
Cleaning the files is good and all but not only does it clean, it also finds every other junk even if it does not belong to the specific application. It informs us clearly of all the files we want to delete. Besides this, it can also manage startup items.
If any problem with the components emerge, there is still nothing to worry about. The App Cleaner provides great support for all your queries and issues. App cleaner also runs to have a thorough understanding of all parts of Mac for cleaning the junk files.
You also don’t have to manage the application in itself. The best part of the App cleaner is that if it finds that even after cleaning all the cache files, the system still needs space, it automatically uninstalls itself to make space. Such a noble sacrifice, right?
So the crux of the app cleaner can be summarized in three words only: Fast, Clean and Simple.
How to Download and Install App Cleaner on Your System?
Reading all the uses must’ve gotten you excited but a question remains, how to install and use the app cleaner.
You might be wondering why we would go to such lengths to install an app to remove another app when we can simply go to the launch pad of the Mac OS. Then after clicking on the application downloaded by a Mac App store or any other store, one can delete it with only a few touches.
The advantage of the App cleaner shows up again, that is the complete annihilation of the application along with its related files.
Installation Process of AppCleaner:
In accordance with the crux of the app cleaner, the process of installing the app cleaner is simple.
- You can simply go to this link and download the application.
- Another way to reach the application is by going to Play store in Android sets and App store in iOS, typing AppCleaner and installing it.
- Voila! The installation is complete.
How to Use App Cleaner for Mac like a Pro!
It is a very easy and simple to use app. There are few tricks that can save you tons of time if you follow my guidelines.
- When you open the software, a new window will open up
- It invites you to drag any application that you want to remove from your MacBook
- It also shows and also tells you the number of all the hidden files associated with the application you want to delete
- On the window, just check all the files you want to delete and then click the remove button
- There is yet another way is to use the list button
- When you click on this button, all the applications that are already installed with their details and cache files are displayed
- So even if you were not able to remove the cache for the previously uninstalled apps, you can do it now
- Just click on the name of the file once and all its related files show up
- Check the files and then remove them. Simple!
How to Restore Deleted Files Using App Cleaner?
Oops! You deleted the files you still needed.
what do we do now?
The App Cleaner also has a trash bin option. This trash bin keeps copies of all deleted files stored within. So in case you haven’t cleared out the trash, you can still reinstall the data.
People are often looking into Frequently Asked Questions about this amazing app for mac. Let us address two of the most widely searched questions.
What is the difference between App Cleaner and App Cleaner Pro?
While App Cleaner previews total size and service files for its users, and prevents running of unwanted programs at Mac startup, meanwhile Pro takes away the hassle of program review. It completely uninstalls programs by clicking on the app once. It also blocks ads that annoy a lot of users.
Is it safe to uninstall extensions?
Removing app extensions simply takes the Mac Setup to default settings. It does not cause any harm and is very safe. However, when uninstalling, one should be varied of Core extensions since their absence could harm the system.
App cleaner is indeed one of the best apps out there that can help you to make your Mac run faster.
So, what do you think? Now you won’t ever have to worry about your MacBook lacking memory and space.